Saturday, June 02, 2012

First trial of the yeaaar! yeaaah!!

Sooo second weekend in March we had our first trial of the year!!
Superdeedopper way to start it off, js :)
If you don't believe me, watch for yourself! Or go watch anyway, just cause Jazz is awesome :)

Day 1!
Day 2!
Day 3!

yeeeaaah! Three day trials are the bomb! sooo much fun! :)

We had some great runs this weekend :) Jazz did super and I'm so happy to see him improve so much with our hard work :D He is reading my body language a lot better, not to mention that I'm starting to become a better handler too! His dogwalks were great, considering that we hadn't practiced them that much over the winter.

Soooo, there were 6 gamblers over the weekend. We need only 4 for our ATChC and Bronze :) The first one, he had a great opening, but I messed up on my handling on the end gamble. If I would have been faster, he would have for sure got the gamble! (speaking of goals..) The second one, I kinda knew he wouldn't get because of the send out after the tunnel, again something we need to work on. Hence no end gambles, I'm was extremely happy with his openings. He had great weaves and super dogwalks.

The third gamblers run.
The third run.
Omg, the third gamblers was amaaaazing!! super opening, and got the closing and end gamble!!!!! :D except, he was 2.27 seconds over time. I'm was sooooo proud and happy he got it though!! :)

The next gamblers run.
Om freakin' g! We got the gamble!! :D and we were under time! can I hear a wooot! wooooot! :) yaaaya! best run of the weekend, yea!! It was our first Masters Gamblers Q as well :) He had such an amazing run, and I am sooooo proud of my boy! <3

The other runs of the weekend were awesome! Another great Standard run, a speedy Steeplechase (with suuuper decels and accels :).

And my gosh, a super super super Jumpers run! Q, 1st, and his Expert Bronze for Jumpers!!!! I remember when it used to be sooo hard just to get under time! and now we've got our first expert title in that class.. just wow :) also, also, also, the judge, Isabelle Michaud, came and talked to us after the run :) She is sooo nice! She said that she thought we ran the course the best out of all the masters class :) I was so happy and surprised to hear her say that! How we ran the course, and everything, it just felt so good. Definitively one of my favorite courses that we ran! :)

Team was also great! We ran it with my friend Elise, and her dog Saqua :) we all ran great!! :)
Lastly, we ran another Jumpers, with a time of 33.84! wooooooo! :) another superdeedooper run!!

Such an amaaaazing weekend to start off the 2012 agility season! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment