Saturday, September 17, 2011

Running is Love.

I. love. running. truly.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run." - John Bingham.

I don't know what I love so much about running, but maybe it's since it's really relaxing for me. It's something I can do myself, and give it my all. I can take a second and just think about anything. It's a time when I can listen to my tunes, and run. It's an amazing feeling for me. It just feels so good. Idk, it's just awesome.

sooooo comfy!

And, the best part is I just got these new shoes.. Reebok Zig Dynamics. They were on sale at Co-op, and I've seen many people with them, running. And, I can tell you this. They. are. comfy. so. so. comfy! Definelty one of the comfiest shoes I have ever tried. I could run miles, and miles in them! Totally recommend them! They are also super awesome for agility! yay!

I think I am going to train for a 1/4 of a marathon.. 10.6 kilometers! I'm going to try to be able to run 10.6k by the end of the year :) I've ran up to 4km so far. I know I can do it ;)


“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
- Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment