Sunday, July 08, 2012

Introducing... Jackpot! ♥

Jackpot is fast asleep right now, so I now have time to write a blog post! 


Ohmygawrsh, we picked up Jackpot Friday night and what a wonderful puppy he is!  ♥

He is everything I wanted and more in a puppy! He is so spunky, happy, and smart! :)




Beau and Jazz also love him! :D ♥
Remember how Jazz and sometimes wary around new dogs? Well, he is super super super awesome with Jackpot, and he doesn't even fizz him a bit! :D
I know they are all going to be the best of friends :)

I don't want this is to be a super uber long blog post, so here is a video! :)

Even though it kinda explains it in the video, I wanna write about it too :)
So his plane was arriving at 11:30pm (explains the lighting in the video!), and we waited at the airport a couple hours before just in case his flight was early. :) We watched the plane land, unload, and the buggie he was on come to the pick-up building! :) He was so happy to see us!
He had a big boy pee, ate a bit, drank some water, and played for a bit too! :)


We then went to my Nana's place since she wanted to see the cuteness machine :) He was happy to meet her too, and we played a bit more too :)


The drive home was great as well, and when we got home he met Jazz and Beau and the rest of the family. They were wonderful with him! :) He settled great, and slept with me for the first night :) 


Oh so much more I want to say about him!
Don't worry, I'll be posting tons and tons of updates, pictures, and videos! :)
This is just the beginning...  ♥

2 comments:

  1. so so so cute! yess more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I added you on fb, you are on the Teen Agility group right? There's two albums on fb so far, and they'll be lots more pictures on here for sure too :) and thanks! he is quite the cutie <3

    ReplyDelete