Wednesday, July 04, 2012

My Fault.

We've been missing each other..
That's Jazz and I.



Lately, life has gotten in the way of us doing agility and spending time together. :(
We were also getting some land cleared, and soon to be filled and grassed. So there have been workers in our backyard for like the past two weeks..
Enough excuses.

Sooo, we had a trial on Canada Day.

It consisted of 6 runs;
Standard
3 Steeplechases
2 Jumpers

Don't get me wrong, we have some great runs, but they could have been better. It's really my fault we haven't worked a lot recently, and that's going to change! now.
I could really tell how out of shape, both Jazz and I, are. That's also going to change. More on that later.

Any who, it was still a great weekend!
However, I only got one of the runs on tape.
But, here is the video :) enjoy!

2 comments: