Thursday, December 29, 2011

Agilité aujourd'hui :)

Parfois, j'aime écrire et tapper en français :)
Sometimes, I enjoy writing and typing in French :)

Agility was amazing today :) As usual ;) But, seriously Jazz was amazing!!
His directionals are coming along really nicely on both the aframe and dogwalk in both directions. He's really getting it, and making his turns tighter now :) His teeter is also getting a little better, weaves I can tell are getting faster, and serps and threadles great too. His lead outs, and table are also super. I think once we work on directionals on all equipment, with all sorts of short sequences after the directional cue, we are going to continue our distance plan. We did do Jess Martin's online distance course, but we didn't get to do week 4 yet, since we are still working on directionals, and we got distracted with some other fun stuff too :) (aka; dogwalk, weaves, teeter:) Once we work through that, I think I'll set up a couple gambles, and go from there :) Can't wait for 2012 :)

Also, finished one of the puzzles I got for Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment