Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Training, and awesomeness of sorts.

Agility training was really good today. Jazz's directionals are coming along very nicely. As are proofing and rear crossing the weaves :)



I made my first MEP on the weekend. You can check it out here. It's only 5 seconds, watch it :) It was actually really fun making it, and considering it was my first one, and that I'm not that good at editing, I thought it turned out just fine.

Today I also realized that the premium is now out for one my my fav agility trials of the year!! ^^
It's the only trial in the area that ever has 2 rings, and three days :)
And, guess what?! It has 6 Masters Gamblers!! :D In our area it's hard to find trials with 2! Jazzy and I only need 4 for our ATChC and Bronze titles :) 
It's in March, so it'll be our first trial of 2012. YAY!! YAY!! YAYYY!!!!!
I'm actually really excited for 2012, and to see what 2012 will bring :)


Also, only 5 days left till Christmas :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment