Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Puzzles.

One could compare oneself to a puzzle.
Life could be compared to a puzzle.
As you assemble a puzzle, some pieces fit perfectly, while others almost fit, but not quite.
Some pieces may appear that they fit, although later on you find they really don't.
You may lose some pieces, and find them yet again.
The more you look at the pieces, the more you discover and realize the differences, similarities, the details.
The missing pieces, missing information, can make you confused.
You reach many points of frustration.
At times, you just want to give up.
You make decisions, work through the frustrations, the confusion.
You feel at peace again.
At many points you realize that the puzzle is not complete yet, and you can't wait to see how it turns out.
But, in another way, you don't want to finish it.
Because you realize how fun it is, to play this game.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today I began to construct one of the 750 piece puzzles I got for Christmas.
It got me thinking. Not just about the above, but I think it was also good for my mind.



Today and last night, it rained, and rained. No more snow :) I am glad we had it just in time for Christmas, and I kinda hope we don't have a lot of snow the rest of the winter.
Because, I love agility outside :)
Although, I do hear that were getting more snow this weekend. Oh well..
On the bright side, I'll have at least two more days of outside agility this week :)
And, hey, it's December 28th! Who would have thought we wouldn't have snow or still have snow now?! It's almost January.
That reminds me, it's almost 2012!! YAY :)

cute pic of the gingerbread house my brother and I made on Christmas eve :)
Also, hipstamatic = awesome app! Love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment