Thursday, August 04, 2011

2011 Nationals: Day 5!

Yesterday was day 5, of our trip :)

It was my little brother's birthday!!
We had a ice cream cake from Baskin' Robins. Really good!! He opened his presents and got some really great gifts. He seems to love them all :) He was so happy it was his birthday, and I think he really enjoyed it.

We went to the mall later in the afternoon. We ended up going to Sportscheck, seen on TV, and the Disney Store. I got a really nice pink (cool gear) t-shirt and a pair of under armour shorts. Both for under $50 :) I also got Jillian Michael's new DVD :) I loved her 30 day shred so much, I thought, why not? ;) Mom got a Zumba DVD set, looks fun too!At the Disney Store, we got some things for Alex for his birthday. We don't have a Disney Store anywhere near us, so it's nice when we can find one on the road. He was so happy!!

Then, the best part (in my opinion); we went and registered at the Nationals site :) It was so nice to walk around and look around the site. When registering we got a nice competitors bag, full of goodies :) The Nationals shirt I ordered fit perfectly too! :)

All in all, a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment