Wednesday, August 03, 2011

A ton of Excitement!!

Yay!!!!!
Today is Wednesday.. which means today we will go register and check out the setup at Nationals!!


I am super pumped, as this is my first Nationals! After Regionals, I was soooo (and I totally mean so so so so so) excited when my Mom said we could go to Nationals since Jazz and I made it :) It'll be a first Nationals for both of us :)

I'm sure we will do just mighty fine; Dont' Stop Believin'! The best part will be just that we can have the experience to run, and enjoy a competition with dogs of such excellence competing in it.It'll be such a spectacular experience, either way.

I also can't wait to run the courses!! Especially gamblers :) We have been working on our distance work all last month (along with some other stuff too, of course :)) And, it's been a real grand goal of mine, to get a gamble at Nationals with Jazz :) Or, at least improve our gamblers runs than how they were at Regionals :)again, Don't Stop Believin'! :)

Standard is also an exciting class for sure! We've been working on his running contacts this summer, and I love them! Hard work pays off :)

Jumpers is also just as exciting! We've been working on our decels, acels, front crosses, threadles, serps, and especially our rear crosses. It's so so so so nice to see improvement! In both my handling and Jazz :)

I'm so excited to see everything come together, and just compete and have fun!

Don't Stop Believin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment