Thursday, August 04, 2011

2011 Nationals: Day 6!!

Today was day 6! woot! woot!!

Today we headed to the Nationals site, set up Jazz's crate and our chairs, ran a warm-up run, did some obstacle familiarisation, and did a little shopping :)

First of all, the Nationals site is the best! So big. It's nice and spread out and there was not that much comotion today. (yet they were only running pre-qualifiers and warm-ups) I walked Jazz around a lot, and he seems very comfortable with the site :) There is just such a wonderful feeling when you enter. So much good energy and just such a wonderful experience already!!

Our warm-up run was absolutely awesome! The rubberised contacts didn't fizz Jazz a bit! He did great on all the obstacles :) I can't wait for the events to begin!!

They had the aframe, dogwalk, teeter all set up in a loop for the obstacle familiarisation in ring 3. We ran through once when it first opened, and about a half hour later, we ran around the loop just once more. Jazz did great on all the contacts, with great speed too! :)

We also did a little shopping. I am so happy that I saved up all my money all year long! There is so many vendors! A bought Jazz a nice tug that has some some sheep skin on it, with a tennis ball on the end. He absolutely loves it!! And, I bought a teal 20' tunnnel! :) I have wanted another tunnel for so long, sooo happy I saved up my money! Got a good deal on it too :)

I totally can't wait for tomorrow! Master Gamblers and Steeplechase here we come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment